Tuesday, July 12, 2011

alone...

i am feeling so alone...I've been alone in my room for the wholeday seeing only its four corners. I wonder how i managed to stay inside without craving for a little-bit of sunlight. i woke up as early as 7 am but still awake till this time (10:45pm), wondering about what will happen next. All i did is wash my piled clothes in an automatic washing machine and clean all the things in my room coz i can't think of anything else to do...  I'm so fed up with my everyday activities, leaving myself trapped in a different culture that leads me to boredom. I can't manage to adapt till now from their arab ways and i don't know why! I just feel like i want to go home and have a normal life, but I can't!!! sigh.... Well, i guess i just have to lie and wait for myself to fall asleep leaving this nightmare behind........

No comments:

Post a Comment