Wednesday, July 13, 2011
living a true christian life...
i am on duty while doing this blog coz I really don't feel that I am on work. I feel more like I am at home just sitting and doing nothing but wait for the emergency center to call for cases. I seldom have cases of more than 2. This job is one in a million for me, being paid too much and not doing anything. 12 hours in a shift with only 2 hours of it being used for real work or less...Some people say that I am lucky, at first that's what I thought but as time goes by, I feel more weak and unhealthy. I just sit and wait till the time runs out then go home and rest coz my eyes are tired being used so much during work, as i use my laptop the whole time. I want to quit my job after serving here for 3 yrs and hoping that I can transfer in UK with my fiancee. I don't like the people here. Not all, but most of them really are dumb ass! They mostly take advantage of filipinos for our kindness and lack of arabic language. They feel that they are wiser and superior, but they aren't! I like some of them treating us like brothers, but i really can't deny that i like it more being at my own town. Being bored on a lifestyle that is not normal made me find a place for me to spend some of my time on a church called Every Nation Kuwait. It is a community of Born Again Christians teaching the bible and praising God for his greatness. I am a catholic but i want to hear words from the bible and know more about God. I am blessed that i found this group that I decided to make myself dedicated by being their guitarist during their praise. I am happy that I was able to make myslef more closer to GOD but I can't accept being a Born Again christian and leaving my catholic life. I don't know if it is wrong attending both the sunday catholic mass and Friday BOrn Again bible study. But one thing is for sure, that we are talking about 1 God and how to achieve real spiritual salvation. I hope this kind of activities continue to nurture my spiritual being as a true christian and living the word of God through words and actions. In this way, I was able to read the Bible and spread the goodnews but inviting some of my friends to listen and try to attend the bible study. I hope my spiritual being continues to grow closer to God as I continue my service for Him. I maybe got the laziest job but i have the most fruitful christian life ever...=P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment